Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hopefull Holidays


Well as I'm sure you are all aware the holiday season is nearing soon and I'm sure you all have a few paintball related things on your Christmas lists.
We'll I am no different then any of you guys so I thought I would share my list with all of you. It consists of a new marker and all the goodies that go with it. To start things off I need a gun. A DM8 would do nicely with its host of new features encluding the Eye Pipe and Hyper3 Reg. To keep balls feeding into this paintball hose I will need a new loader. I'm thinking the new Nxe JRNY, I know it doesn't come out until February, but it is supose to be the best loader to date with revolusionary designs on all aspects of loader-dom. Yeah thats right, I said loader-dom. Well now that I have a gun and a loader I need something to actually push the balls out of the gun. I would get a Smart Parts Inline Micro Max Flow with a 68ci 4500psi tank. That should give me good amount of air and a way to get it flowing into my gun the way I need it to. I would also replace the already good Ultralite Barrel with the ever impressive Titanium Boomstick, because nothing says performance like titanium. Well, there you have it people, that's is my list. The next step, getting mom and dad to go with it. ;)

No comments: