Saturday, September 15, 2007

Get pumped....Big Game is Coming!














Have you who have gone out to paintball and left feeling that your game was missing something? Maybe an extra 500 people or so? Well if your answer is yes, then I've got some news for you. Twice a year, once in the fall and once in the spring, Paintball Sam's over in Waterford, Wisconsin has something they like to call "Big Game." For one weekend, that's right, not one but two days, they take the entire park, hyperball fields, barrel fields, and massive amounts of woodsball and turn it into a single gargantuan field. The goal, get the other teams flag from their castle and hall ass back to yours. I have been there numerous times with my crew and it gets better every year. We will be returning to Paintball Sam's on October 6th and 7th for the fall Big Game. More to come in later blogs....and yes, I am in these pictures, try and guess which one's me.

If your interested check out their website.

1 comment:

Tech man said...

You provided a lot of really good information about paintball. Two of my favorite senario games are in Elizabeth town kentucky. Very well orgnized, and a lot of fun. I've heard that there is a huge one in Ohio, over 1000 people or so.