Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Paintball (The Dimer Edition)

In my portion of the shootin shit blog I will be covering the exciting sport of paintball. I will cover many different aspects of the sport, including the different types of paintball, the rules for playing these different types of paintball, techniques and strategies used in paintball, the equipment used by paintballers, and ways to be safe while enjoying the sport. I will also including reviews of equipment and fields that I have personal experience with.

I am an avid paintballer myself so I will also use this blog to share my stories with the readers. I like to go out and play as often as my schedule, and my wallet, will allow me to. I have been to many different paintball fields throughout the Midwest and have partaken in many different styles of game play with my "team." I play everything from tourney, to rec, to scenario games so I hope to be able to appeal to all fellow paintballers no matter what their focus in the sport is.

Along with appealing to fellow paintballers I hope to use this blog as an informative resource for people thinking about getting in to the sport. I have found that people who do not know much about paintball tend to steer clear of it. They think that if they go out and paintball they are going to suffer from some type of horrific injury. I would like to show them that as long as the proper safety precautions are taken it is a safe sport. One that can help build confidence, leadership, and teamwork, and one that people of all ages and backgrounds can enjoy.

No comments: