Friday, September 7, 2007

skeetshooter15 Intro


This is my first blog and I just want to tell everyone a little about myself and why you should read my blog. I am from Indiana and have been shooting skeet for almost 4 years now. I have been to countless competitions in both Indiana and Ohio. I have also made a trip down to San Antonio, Texas for the World Skeet Championships. At all competitions I usually rank high up in my class. Two years ago at the Indiana State Skeet shoot I broke my first 100 straight in 12ga, I haven’t done it since but it was still a big accomplishment for me. I have also broke 25 straight in all but 410. I haven’t shot much sporting clays or trap but I will try to write a little about both. I am hoping to learn more about international trap and international skeet this year so I will be writing about techniques and rules of both. These two disciplines of shotgun shooting are very different than normal trap and skeet. I also enjoy collecting and shooting rifle and pistol so I will write reviews about new and collector firearms. I also enjoy shooting at new clubs and ranges so I will try to write about all the clubs and ranges I go to. Since this is my first blog I have written I will try to do my best to make it informative and helpful and I will look at and appreciate all comments anyone offers both positive and negative.

No comments: