Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fishing License Joke

Last week I did a post on how to get the different hunting and fishing licenses and I found a joke that goes along with it. This joke proves that you might get into trouble if you are caught without a fishing license but if you are a female you might get off the hook. (Off the hook. . . get it…) Any way here is the real joke:

A husband was out fishing until late afternoon… tired and hungry after a long day of fishing; he finally came in to grab supper and left his gear in his canoe. His wife decided that she wanted to go out on the lake and enjoy the sunset so she went down to the lake and pushed the canoe out. Not long after wards a DNR officer came by asked if she had her fishing license with her. “I’m not fishing” she replied. The officer answered back, “While perhaps not, but you have all the equipment. I’m going to have to write you a citation for not having a license.” The wife slightly agitated but quick on her feet said to him, “Well, alright. But I’m going to have to call the cops and have you arrested for raping me.” “What!” the officer replied, “I didn’t rape you!” To this the woman replied, “While perhaps not, but you have all the equipment.”

Maybe you ladies will be able to use this one if you are ever caught with out a fishing license.

No comments: