Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Product Information: MacDev's Project D


The new release from MacDev in 2007 will be their brand new marker, the Droid. MacDev is already known for its consistent and reliable Cyborg. The MacDev website has little information on the Droid as of right now. All they are letting the public know is that it will not replace the Cyborg and that it will be released at World Cup 2007. The picture above is all MacDev has shown us so far. The Droid was made to revolutionize the single tube gun. MacDev has not been very specific but they say that they have changed the spool design to increase efficiency and reliability (as MacDev is known for). The Droid is projected to be in the upper $1000 range. So if you’re in the market for a new gun, this one will be one of the highest qualities around for the year. If I do attend World Cup ’07 I will definitely be on the look out for the Droid. I have always had an admiration for MacDev’s work as one of the best international companies around. They have also released that the new Cyborg will be available in the first quarter of 2008. Clocktapus says “I might just pick one of these up for myself. How about you?”

1 comment:

Mike said...

I think MacDev makes decent guns. I don't think they are all you talk them up to be. I personally have played with a Cyborg and I did not think it was personally that great. I could compare the gun to MAYBE an angel speed. For nearly $1100 dollars, I personally would not buy it. I am curious of why their new gun is such a big deal because I think they really didn't prove themself with the Cyborg.