Friday, October 12, 2007

Fox Paintball Reviewed


So in my last post I talked about how I was unable to go to the Big Game over the weekend. I also said that my friend and I went to another place to play instead. Well, we ended up going to Fox Paintball, formerly known as Fox River Games in Millington, Illinois. It was the first time I had ever been there but I thought it was a pretty decent facility. They have a pretty good field set up. They have got five fields to play speedball on, one x-ball field, two sup air fields, and two trapshot fields. Along with that they have a bunch of woods ball fields. I’m not totally sure how many there are exactly, I was unable to play on all of them and they are not exactly easy to see like the speedball fields are. I do know they have at least four. They have a pretty decent pro shop that could hook you up with anything that you may have left at home or anything extra you wanted to get. They even have food if you don’t want to bring your own, and speaking of bringing your own stuff. Did I mention that it’s bring you own paint? No more having to pay ninety bones for a case at the field like some places do. However, they do have paint there for purchase, it is pretty reasonably priced. The paint there is priced by quality, anywhere from forty dollars for a case of cheap paint to sixty-five for a case of premium. The place is pretty well maintained and the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely be going back again, especially when you take into consideration that it’s open all year long.
Check out their website for more information.
www.foxpaintball.com


No comments: