Saturday, October 27, 2007

Spart Parts Patents in Trouble

Everybody knows that a few years ago Smart Parts decided to enforce their patents on the electro-pneumatic paintball gun. This ran a lot of third party companies, such as AKA, out of business. It also ran the competition's prices up, allowing Smart Parts to create cheap guns and lower the prices of their more expensive guns. Needless to say, this made Smart Parts very unpopular. I distinctly remember a parody of the Smart Parts emblem made to look like a Nazi Swastika. This development has made competition within the industry very difficult for years, but recent developments may have the Smart Parts patents in jeopardy.

Recently there were sketches discovered of an electro-pneumatic paintball gun that out-dates the Smart Parts supposed patents. I was skeptical of this when I first heard about it. I figured they were just some disgruntled engineer that wanted to bring Smart Parts down. But a very reliable source informs me that the President of Smart Parts has been posting on the pbnation.com forums in order to combat the offensive that has been rallied against him and his company. This made me think that there must be some legitamacy to these accusations. Why else would he be so flustered to feel that he must personally try to snuff out this new evidense against his company. Usually when a company is challenged in this way, they would only fight back if there is some truth to the accusations. Clocktapus says "When someone has nothing to worry about, they don't worry about it!"

3 comments:

Mike said...

I like that quote, "when someone has nothing to worry about, they don't worry about it!". Sounds like Smart Parts is in trouble for stealing someone elses ideas. Personally I never really like Smart Parts anyway. Oh well. Good Post!

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

Generic Levitra (Vardenafil) said...

I really liked your article.