Friday, October 5, 2007

Huntin' Time

Since deer season just started this past Monday, I have not had a chance to go hunting yet. Deer hunting this weekend is going to be the highlight of my week. They are calling for rain this weekend in my area so this should cool things down and make the deer more active.

I am really hoping to shot a buck this weekend but I am not going to settle for anything small. Although, my best chance for a big one is here in the early season. This year I am looking for a big mature buck that can top my last years buck. I have three different spots that I plan to try this weekend and with it being October break, I have time to play my cards.

I am planning to go home today and try to go hunting tonight. I have to get some practice shots with my bow to make sure I am still hitting accurately and then I am headed out on the hunt. Hopefully I will have some good hunting stories after this weekend to share.

No comments: