Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hybrid Traitor Fusion Reviewed


In a previous blog I mentioned that I went paintballing up at my friend’s farm. What I forgot to mention is that I also got a chance to test out the Hybrid Traitor Fusion. Hybrid Technology is a private label company. They have three guns out right now, the Mummy which is based off of the Bob Long Marq 6, and their own variations of the Smart Parts Shocker, and the gun being reviewed today, the Dangerous Power Fusion.
Like I said the Hybrid Traitor Fusion is based off of the Fusion made by Dangerous Power. From what I have been able to discern, the DP Fusion was already a pretty good gun to begin with. Then Hybrid Technologies got its hands on it and tweaked it to make it better. They swopped out some of DP’s parts for theirs in an effort to use the Fusion to its full potential.
When I got it in my hands for the first time I thought it was just your standard mid-range electric marker, nothing special. Boy was I wrong, I shot loader after loader out of that thing and was just awestruck by it performance. The Fusion is ready to get up and go straight out of the box. The board has pretty much every setting you would ever need in your life, from nppl to psp to nxl and everything in between. The Fusion is capable of shooting up to twenty five balls per second and trust me; as long as you have a hopper that will feed fast enough this gun has no problem spitting them out of the two piece cocker threaded barrel. This thing shoots ropes and the break beam eyes do a fantastic job of preventing ball breaks. The milling on the marker itself looks sweet and you can get your hands on one for 425-450 bones. This thing will easily match a PMR or a Mini and can even hang with the DM6 and other high-end guns at a fraction of the cost.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Ya man, I shot that gun and that thing is nasty especially only for 450. I got out of paintballing but one of my buddies that goes to Purdue brought his up here, and man, I agree with you 100% on that it is an excellent gun!

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link